Ultrasound / Electromedical products
No sonography without the right ultrasound transmission gel - but in the meantime, we not only offer gel, but - depending on the pending medical examination - also sprays and pastes, creams and lotions - contact fluids of this kind are used in many fields of medicine.
Ultrasound transmission gel: Top quality for maximum lubricity and best results
What exactly is gel anyway? Gels are liquids that are thickened by means of thickening agents so that they can be conveniently distributed on the skin without interfering with the examination.
There are basically two types of gel:
- Lipogels: These gels are comprised of oils (synthetic, vegetable, or mineral) and are less suitable for examinations, because they are greasy, form a lubricating film, cannot be easily removed from the skin, and even leave stains on clothing.
- Hydrogels: They can contain over 90% water as the name indicates. They offer excellent lubricity and can be removed without residue after the examination. They leave no stains on clothes or examination tables/couches.
The ultrasound transmission gels used for diagnostic purposes are so-called "rinse-off" gels and are designed to remain on the skin for a short time.
The ideal lubricity is the biggest advantage of ultrasound transmission gels. The ultrasound head glides easily through the gel applied to the skin. It is important to use high-quality ultrasound transmission gels that contain no air bubbles since this is the only way to achieve perfect contact between the ultrasound transducer and the skin - and only then will the device render good and sharp images. When ordering, make sure that the contact fluids have good skin compatibility characteristics. Your patients will thank you for your consideration!
Order top-quality ultrasound transmission gels and other contact fluids such as sprays, pastes, gels, and lotions only from us - the professionals for electromedical supplies.
Ultrasound transmission gel: Fields and areas of application
Ultrasound transmission gels and contact fluids such as sprays, pastes, gels, and lotions are used for various medical examinations and therapeutic measures and applications:
- Physical therapy
- ECG, EEG and other medical examinations with electrodes
- Laser hair removal
- Pain therapy devices such as TENS and EMS
There is hardly a physician or therapist who does not use ultrasound transmission gel and other contact fluids. Virtually every medical practice requires a variety of electromedical supplies - hospitals consume huge amounts of ultrasound transmission gel and other contact fluids every day.
We offer the right quantity for every medical need, whether in bottles or canisters, we have the right packaging in stock for every application.
Ultrasound transmission gel: Order the best electromedical supplies money can buy directly in our shop
Our high-quality gels and contact liquids such as sprays, pastes, and lotions have many advantages:
- They do not damage equipment
- They are skin friendly
- They are free of microbubbles
- They offer the maximum penetration depth for optimal representation of the smallest structures and areas
- They increase the conductivity of electrodes
- They have optimum consistency
- They have a pleasant and unobtrusive smell
Our various packaging units provide the right application for every need - we offer small containers for specialized medical practices that seldom use these products. Refill canisters are a practical alternative for hospitals and medical practices where ultrasound gels and contact fluids are very frequently used for diagnostics.
We also offer a wide range of medical supplies, various medical products, products for maximum patient safety, and hygiene products for hospitals and medical practices directly in our shop.