Laboratories have a great demand for various types of recording papers to collect measurement results and data - we have the right paper for every laboratory device in stock - take a look in our online shop!
Laboratory paper: Possible uses of various papers in laboratories
The possible uses of laboratory papers are tremendous. There is a large variety of different devices and laboratory techniques in which different types of laboratory papers are used.
Depending on the purpose and type of device, laboratory papers can have printed diagrams and lines to make reading of measured values easier or without any printing to record measured values and data individually.
In order to give you a first impression of the various possible laboratory paper applications, we would like to present the large variety of papers for a wide range of laboratory equipment below:
- Infrared spectrometer is used to identify substances based on a reference spectrum, e.g. quantitative determination of known substances and structure clarification of unknown substances. Measurement results are recorded on special paper
- A thermohygrograph is a combination of thermograph for measuring the air temperature and hygrograph for determining the humidity. The results recorded by the thermohygrograph indicate the course of the measured values over a certain time period.
- Radiometers: Special laboratory paper for blood gas analysis are required for this purpose
We additionally offer several other types of laboratory papers in this shop category. Among other things, you can order laboratory paper for photometers, integraphs, audiometers, coagulometers, thermographs, sterilizers, and much more. Have a look!
Laboratory paper: Used by medical specialists and hospital staff
Our paper is not just used in laboratories. Medical specialists and hospital personnel also depend on high-quality laboratory paper (recording paper) for their medical examinations.
A few examples of medical examinations carried out daily by medical specialists and hospital staff illustrate the various uses of our paper:
- Audiometry is a method of examination to measure the parameters and characteristics of hearing represented in curves based on fixed diagrams and scales so the medical specialist and the hospital personnel are able to determine the level of hearing of patients.
- Spirometry: Modern spirometers are used to check lung function and can identify a variety of parameters using different measurement techniques. The right measurement cards and measuring discs are required to analyze the measured results.
- Uroflowmetry is a diagnostic procedure for measuring the urinary bladder pressure. Various values, such as the duration of bladder emptying and the urine flow rate within a specified period of time are indicated on suitable laboratory papers.
Laboratory paper: High-quality paper for exact measurement results in our shop
Our laboratory papers are available as sheets, on rolls, or cut to size: You can order the right type of laboratory paper from us according to the intended use and the type of device.
Measurement results from laboratories must be precisely and finely defined. Lines should be clearly drawn; graphs and curves are not to be blurry or runny. This places high requirements on the quality of the laboratory paper.
It goes without saying that all laboratory papers offered in our shop are absolutely top quality to ensure exact measurement results and to avoid inaccuracies with your equipment. See for yourself and order your laboratory paper in our online shop.
We have sorted the paper products by device manufacturer name to provide a better overview. Be sure to take the specifications of the device manufacturer into account when selecting the paper.